There’s no easy way to say this: recent events have left me without a job. It was a bit of a surprise but, in a way, I’d been expecting it for a while. I’ll be alright but I’m adjusting at the moment.
That being said, I now have additional time on my hands to write and I intend to use it. So…
1) I’ll be catching up on some writing prompts I’ve promised I would complete (I didn’t forget Andrea)
2) I will try to increase how much I post in a week – no promises to the volume though. I do have job searching to do.
3) I will get better about answering messages on my feed. I usually replied to them privately but I do reply – don’t be shy folks 😉 Let me know if you don’t want something posted publicly though.
4) If you would like to help, I would appreciate if you bought a copy of my book. You can purchase it from the Kindle store here or request one of the remaining hard copies (limited number remaining – first come, first served)
5) Submit a request. I’d like to hear what you lovely people would like to see 🙂
Also, I’ll be around on Skype today if anyone wants to pop in and say “hi”. My name there is Deuscain.
Leave a Reply